Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nope I got it right

Two Spike Lee Joints in the top six (3 in the top 30) and two Kubricks in the top eight? Fuck to the yeah.
Two movies that star Leo? I don't care.
Bet you didn't notice three Baldwins in the top ten.
In the top 30:
Denzel - Thrice
Val Kilmer - Thrice
Milla Jovovich - Thrice
Nicky Katt - Thrice
Ben Affleck - Thrice
Gary Oldman - Twice (I've heard Sid and Nancy is supposed to be really good, it's in my queue)
Rosario Dawson - Twice
Robin Williams - Twice (Both titles start with the word Good)
Leo Dicaprio - Twice
Pete Postlethwaite - Twice
Natalie Portman - Twice (both pre-Amidala)
Jamie Kennedy - Twice
Robert Deniro - Twice
Kevin Pollack - Twice
Matt Damon - Twice
(I really wanted to find someone who was in there more than Ben Affleck, but I couldn't)

Surprisingly lacking in Quentin Tarantino you say? That's because he does nothing but rip other people off, when he's not desparately trying to suck his own dick. And I think he might have written True Romance, and he directed part of Sin City, probably the part with Bruce Willis, because Tarantino can't find more than 10 actors he likes. The origins of O-Ren Ishii is badass, but that's a cartoon, and cartoons are going to get their own post.

No comments: